Quality and Environmental Policy
The General Management of VISIONA CONTROL INDUSTRIAL establishes the principles and commitments of its Integrated Management Policy according to the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards, in order to integrate the highest quality and respect for the environment in each and every one of its activities to offer its services of DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE OF APPLICATIONS AND MACHINE VISION EQUIPMENT.
For this, VISIONA CONTROL INDUSTRIAL Management harmonizes its resources in a single decision-making direction in accordance with the following objectives:
- Create sustainable value proposals for the client and our stakeholders that satisfy their needs and consolidate their loyalty as an essential premise for the continuity of our activity.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the services provided to our clients and achieve the improvement of our environmental performance.
- Establishment of continuous improvement as a fundamental principle of action on the basis of preventing, rather than correcting failures in processes, damage and deterioration of health and impacts and pollution on the environment, optimizing resources in favor of sustainable development.
- Implement and make available to the organization all possible means to guarantee and promote the protection of the environment.
- Implement integrated management procedures, with the aim of guaranteeing compliance with applicable legislation and other requirements, which lead to preventing contamination.
- Establish strategic collaborations with our suppliers to create commercial interactions to improve quality and respect the environment that create added value for both parties.
- Compliance with legal requirements and other requirements that the organization subscribes to in addition to the applicable requirements acquired with clients.
- Commitment to open and cordial dialogue with the different administrative entities, as well as all the parties interested in our activities.
- Guarantee the correct state of the facilities and the adequate equipment in such a way that they are in correspondence with the activity, objectives and goals of the company
Mutilva (Navarra), April 3rd, 2023